Payment done from the buyer but not received / Unclaimed payment

futuraip
Contributor
Contributor

So yestarday i sold an item and i send a rquest of payment from paypal to him. he told that he paid and he received a mail of confirmation from paypal that the transaction is ok and that they had send me a mail of confirmation. That happend yesterday at 8 am. Today at the same time still nothing, i didn't received any mail and in my account nothing as well...why?? should i be worried?? this is not on ebay.

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

t1mdog
Contributor
Contributor

t1mdog
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Please help!

I've just sold a number of items from my new ebay App. For some reason this put an email address that I haven't used for a number of years and no longer have access to.

I cant get hold of any of the cash Smiley Sad can i get around this without having to get all the buyers to cancel the payments and then sending cash requests?

Please, please please help.....

Login to Me Too

lolostar
Contributor
Contributor

hi, i have read all of the posts about payments not recieved, but they havent really helped me, on the 27th of april i sold a top on ebay, the buyer told me they have paid for it twice, as they paid and then ebay asked them to pay, so they paid again, so i owe them a refund aswell, but they havent turned up in my paypal, ive searched transaction id's and buyers name, but nothing. the email address they have for me is correct, so it cant have anything to do with that, they have even sent me the recipet from paypal they have to say theyve paid??? but i still have nothing. obviously theyre waiting for the top, and i wont send it due to no having payment, help if you can 😄 cheers lolo

Login to Me Too

PayPal_barry

Hello, first of all here's how to find the email address that was used in your eBay listing:

1. Find the item you sold and click 'Sell a similar item' under 'More Actions'.
  2. Go to the section 'Decide how you'd like to be paid', which displays the email address where the payment was sent

It could be that the e-mail address is missing a word or digit. Please also confirm with the buyer, the e-mail address that they see in their PayPal History Log. If the payment is “unclaimed” with them, they should have an option to cancel the payment. You could then send them an invoice or money request from your PayPal account.

1. Log in to your account at www.paypal.co.uk
2. Click on ‘Request Money’ near the top of the page.
3. Complete the form with the recipient's email address, the amount, the currency, and the type of money request and click ‘Continue’.
• If the Money Request is for an eBay Item or Auction Goods, fill out the second page of the payment form and click ‘Continue’.
4. Review the confirmation screen and click ‘Request Money’ to send a money request or ‘Send Invoice’ to send an invoice.

Login to Me Too

Cherie2186

My item on ebay had an old email address on it.  I asked my buyer to cancel their payment and then sent a payment request invoice to her via Paypal.  She says she has paid again and the amount is showing as 'pending' on my Paypal account but i haven't received an email yet to say i've been paid - what do i do now???!

Login to Me Too

Kat_ch22
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I've got an unclaimed payment on my paypal account, for which i recently had to change my email address, although I understand the advice and I can see on my listing my old email was used, if I relist the item how can my buyer be certain to then be able to buy it?

Please help I'm so confused!

Login to Me Too

123-lucieb
Contributor
Contributor

Hello for last few days i won 2 items on ebay from different sellers .. paid strait away.. got email about paying but then i checked my ebay and it keep saying YOUR PAYMENT BEING PROCESSEED THROUGH PAYPAL.. when i check my paypal account the money status was unclaimed.. i messaged both sellers that there is some problem with the money as the status says unclaimed.. they just said they didnt get anymoney and that was it.. i dont want to be suspended from ebay as i messaged for help on ebay.. apparently if i got more than 2 unsolved cased i can be suspended.. i got 100% feeback.. always paying and now this.. not sure what to do..

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there 123-lucieb,

It sounds like you are having the same problem as the other buyer posting above, the email address provided by the seller in the eBay listing sounds to be either unregistered on the sellers account or unconfirmed.

You can cancel these transactions if there is a cancel button next to the transaction and make the payment again; firstly however I would ask the seller to update their email address on the eBay listing.

Hope this helps!

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Langleapgal
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, i have the problem with my seller not being able to claim my payment. She has altered her email details, but still she can't receive my payment. What do I do now?
Login to Me Too

foxy4114

I too have this issue but I cannot see the answer to the question, could someone please help by reposting or somthing.

Many thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.