Payment done from the buyer but not received / Unclaimed payment

futuraip
Contributor
Contributor

So yestarday i sold an item and i send a rquest of payment from paypal to him. he told that he paid and he received a mail of confirmation from paypal that the transaction is ok and that they had send me a mail of confirmation. That happend yesterday at 8 am. Today at the same time still nothing, i didn't received any mail and in my account nothing as well...why?? should i be worried?? this is not on ebay.

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

matt333
Contributor
Contributor

hi...

Ive noticed a spelling mistake in my claim your payment email... what should i do...??

Matt

Login to Me Too

little-legs
New Community Member

I too am having great trouble trying to claim a payment but I am just going around in circles.

I have tried to check the email used for payments using the advice given. However, the email address is never shown on the item listing, under payments or anywhere on the item listing.

So how can you check which one was used?????

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there

To view the email address used on your listing  and click 'Sell a similar item' under 'More Actions'. Then go to the section 'Decide how you'd like to be paid' (near the bottom), this will display the email address where the payment was sent.

Login to Me Too

arsenal24
New Community Member

i have a buyer that has opayed into my paypal but my account is telling the buyer iv unclaimed and i want to know were to go so i recieve the paymernt

Login to Me Too

ohgreatone23
Contributor
Contributor

I've checked my PayPal account and no funds are showing up, buyer says it is coming up unclaimed. As i'm new to this whole selling thing not quite sure what to do next, and PayPal don't really make it easy to contact and resolve issues

Login to Me Too

angielemo09
New Community Member

pay pal is saying he as not payed what do i do also pay pal is saying i owe them money how when monry comes out of my bank

Login to Me Too

classy-diva
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You had the incorrect email address on your eBay listing.

Go to the ended listing at the drop down menu beside it click relist similar, scroll down and check the email receiving address for your payments it will be incorrect. If you can add the email address to your PayPal account and the funds will appear. If you cannot add it ask your buyer to cancel the payment in their PP account and send them an invoice to pay from within PayPal, they are afforded the same protection.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there,

I've just moved your posts here, please read the thread above as it's the same issue.

Login to Me Too

njvr
Contributor
Contributor

I have received the email confirming the buyer has paid, and the balance on my eBay account shows they have. I am unable to confirm my email address as PayPal says it is already confirmed. Ebay also confirms the accounts are linked, and the email addresses are correct. Whats going on? Thanks for any help

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there njvr,

I have moved your post here as this thread is about the same issue.

You will need to check your listing for the email address the payment was sent to.

You can see the steps above on how to do this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.