Limited Account, No reply, Doesnt answer calls, total ignorance.

sk8zero4
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Paypal,

I have been one of Yours Happy costumers, paying fees and always happy with Your service, since now - since few weeks. After using your service frequently (selling few bits and pieces that i dont needed after changing my home) my account has been limited, i have completed RESOLUTION CENTRE few times typing same information honoured times it comes to the point where all steps are done and filled up and i cant do anything, my account is still limited, I have bought few items on Ebay, and have received 4 negative opinions from sellers saying that i buy stuff and not willing to pay for it. I have send millions of email's to your support centre which i think is sleeping or working 5 minutes a day, same with Your call centre, always say "We are currently very busy awaiting time is 15 minutes" after 1,5hour of waiting and spending 20pounds on phone call (I am pay as u go) i dont think that there is anyone on other side of the line is there ? Next, even trying to log in to this community board i had to open a new paypal account because im not allowed to log in if my account is limited, thats even nicer isnit ? Now Heres the question How Would You Like me to contact You to solve my problems ? Email - No, Call - No, Community board - No, should i make that effort and come to You in Person ? I think this is crazy, if it comes to charging me every time i want to withdraw money or any other charges You have no problems doing this ? There is some amount of money still on my paypal that i have to pay for items i bought on ebay ( Sellers is waiting) and i Cant Use it !!! So please if there is anyone Who is still alive from Paypal employees to help me, email me, text me, answer this post or tell me where i can find You.

My account name is : sk8zero4 dot o2.pl ( just to remind you that i had to open new one to post this topic)

Thank You

Alex

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sk8zero4
Contributor
Contributor

Is any one here that can help ?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there sk8zero4,

I’m sorry to hear about the trouble you are having trying to contact PayPal customer service.

You say that you are just seller item as they are no longer needed, if this has caused a sudden increase in funds coming into your PayPal account this activity would need to be reviewed.

The best thing to do is sent as much information in on all the steps the limitation is asking for, explain the activity on your account and if you can’t provide something, explain why.

You can send it in via the contact use link when logged into your account. I understand that you may be waiting a few days for a reply, but your information will be added to your limitation and reviewed.

How are you getting on with it now?

Login to Me Too

Emma_Robertsx
Contributor
Contributor

Having the exact same problem contacted via email around15/16 times and never once been emailed back, Terrible customer service

Login to Me Too

PayPal_barry

Once again apologies for the poor service. However, if your account has become limited or you have been requested to forward specific information, then I would suggest that the best and most direct route is to go straight to the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account. Alternately you review any e-mails sent in relation to the activity on your account and respond to them.

Most likely we just need to confirm specific information, once that’s forwarded we can get straight to reviewing the issue. Hope that helps.

Login to Me Too

danekearney
Contributor
Contributor

My partner is having problems accessing her account and has asked me to post a message on here as it will not allow her to log in to do so herself.

I am getting very very frustrated with the site.

Every help and suggestion is telling me that to remove the limited account status I need to go to the resolution centre however as soon as I log in I am being taken to the Create new password page. I can not get onto the resolution page.

I fill in the details and select submit to then have the following message

The link you used to access this page has expired. Please log in to your account or begin your password recovery again.

I log in again and repeat the same process with the same results.

I have tried to find a number to call but of course it tells you to log in to get the appropriate number and then I am taken to the same problem screen.

This has been going on for a month now and still can not find a number to call.

Please can someone advise of how I can find a number to speak to an actual person instead of being passed round and round the same screens continuously

Thanks

Login to Me Too

MohamedFakhry
Contributor
Contributor

In 2017 have the exact same problem.
I followed the instructions and submitted the requested information in the resoluation center. 
As you said, it takes 3 business days. i submitted them 26-07 and no replay for now !!
My bsuiness is stopped, and customers waitng, WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.