I am trying to enter the random deposits but it keeps saying im entering the wrong date.

jeffery1234
New Community Member

my bank account was blocked by paypal and now i have to confirm by emailing them and saying what the random deposits are, but everytime i try to enter them and the date, it comes up with  

'You have entered an invalid or partial date. Please check your entries and try again.' and i am entering the date that is on my bank statement. really fustrated now! this has been going on for the best part of 3 weeks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

RGibbons
Contributor
Contributor

Mine is doing the exact same! ive been trying for days now and like you say it is frustrating! the thing is i have things selling on ebay now so when the customer sends the payment to me its going to go my paypal account but will that not work now that my card has been deactivated? sorry ive not really answered your question but its not just you its happening to

Login to Me Too

mich
Contributor
Contributor

hi im the same been sent 4 random deposits and still saying wrong i have phoned them upteen times they keep saying your account not activated will send you some more its been well over a month now hope you get sorted phone them and say accivate ny account before adding amounts next time thats what im going to do good luck im still on this carryon

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi Jeffery1234,

If the date of when the deposits were sent to your bank account are not being accepted when you are attempting to verify them, the best thing for you to do is to contact us directly by clicking the 'Contact Us' link located at the bottom of any PayPal webpage and we can manually confirm your bank account for you.

@ Mich, I have replied to another one of your topics here. This may give you some more information on your issue and if you can provide us with any more information so that we can investigate your query further, it would be great.

I hope this helps guys,

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.