Cannot add bank account to PayPal

Darren19
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

Im having a problem when adding my bank account details to my profile. When I do, i get this error message-

We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologise for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date.

I did add the bank details to my account a couple of days ago, but removed it as the bank account was locked at the time, but now its not so I want to add it again.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

andrebra
New Community Member

When I try to add an account it says:  

The account you entered would need additional review. Please link a different bank account. 

If you would still like to use this bank account, you may fax us a copy of the bank statement with the two amounts PayPal deposited in your bank account shown and a copy of your driving licence or other photo ID. You must use this form for your fax cover sheet and send the fax to (402) 537-5780.

But i didnt get any amount charged on my account 

Login to Me Too

Belledegore
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the exact same problem 😞 I have emailed paypal so I hope they can sort it out asap 🙂

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi Andrebra,

It sounds to me that your bank account may have been disabled from your PayPal account. A lot of the time, this can be reset without sending a fax over to us. 

You would need to try contacting us directly in order for us to be able to investigate this further on your behalf. If we can, we can then try to reset your bank account so that you can register the bank account again on your PayPal account.

To contact us directly, you can click the Contact Us icon at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. From here, you can then click the Call Us or Email Us options.

Please let me know how it goes.

David.

Login to Me Too

deannelord
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problems and no-one (except an automated response every so often from Paypal) is looking at this on an individual basis. I could not get through to a 'human voice' and have had bno further email response. Please can you help as I am getting a little cheesed off to say the least !!!

Login to Me Too

gazz19

i need some help in this area please can some one help

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi gazz19, 

If you want to post some more information on your questions we will be happy to help.

Paula 

Login to Me Too

gazz19

does pay pal have real people to talk to thena robbot ive had my account for years know and i am so unhappy with this kind os service that im gettting you cant even put a moblie number down as your main number

Login to Me Too

zoec95
Contributor
Contributor

hello, i think i have already added my card but everytime i try and withdraw the money into my account it says i need to add my bank. However when i try to do this all that comes up is 'You cannot link a bank account at this time.'

HELP PLEASE

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi zoec95, 

When withdrawing funds from your PayPal account you can not withdraw to a credit or debit card. This is why you would be requested to add a bank account. 

If you are getting an error adding your bank account try logging in using a different browser to see if it helps. For example, if you are using google chrome, try logging in using firefox or internet explorer. 

Please let us know how you get on.

Paula 

Login to Me Too

maryseo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I have same issue with adding my US bank account (First Century Bank) to my paypal profile. Each time i add it says: "You cannot link a bank account at this time".

I already tried with different browsers (Google Chrome and Internet Explorer), the message is the same in ech browser. How do i add a new bank account to my profile ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.