Can't withdraw money to my bank account

Shaydex

I've been trying for 25 minutes, to transfer my balance from paypal to my bank account, but for some reason it is not workingI go on the withdrawing page, add the amount which I want to add to my bank account, and then I click continue and it just loads and stays on the same page... Is there something wrong on my side or paypals side?

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

laikkaeki
New Community Member

Yes this link works https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_withdraw-funds 

But very bad service from Paypal, I had 500 euros stuck for a month because withdraw was not possible!

Never will use again Paypal!

Login to Me Too

Julie915
New Community Member
This is the second time that Paypal have locked my account and denied me access to my money. I went through a tedious process to obtain it and now when I try to withdraw, the app keeps telling me that I've been denied due to risk. I will follow up with Paypal and once I get my money I am shutting down my account. The customer service is atrocious and I am not at all happy with the service. If I get any more trouble I WILL be contacting the financial ombudsman and taking legal action if necessary. It CANNOT be this difficult to withdraw my own money!!!
Login to Me Too

serina1
New Community Member
I tried to withdraw money from my bank and it says insufficient balance, i received the money from through paypal but why isnt it in my account and cant withdraw??
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Guys,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new members! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook, Twitter, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

Thanks - Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.