Can't access my paypal account

FranciscoLupin
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

My name is Francisco Lupin and I am a PayPal user. I lived for three years in Italy, my second home, and now I came back to Argentina for a couple of months. I am an active user of PayPal, and I have never had a problem.
Today I wanted to use my account, but I found that it was impossible to access with my email and password.
I don't know what is the problem why I cant access.

I exchanged some emails with PayPal, and they said that the problem is that I am not in Italy. 

I want to know, if this issue can be solved, and I can check again my account status.

Looking for an answer.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Conor

Hi FranciscoLupin,

Welcome to our Community 🙂

It sounds like you're facing a security challenge here that is being triggered by your current location.

We will certainly do our best to help but you would really need to contact us directly by phone to resolve something like this. 

You'll most likely need to reset your password and I'm afraid we're unable to do this by email or through the community forum, you see. 

Would you consider giving us a quick ring by clicking the 'contact' tab at the bottom of your account? I'm sure my colleagues will have you back into your account in no time at all 🙂 

Conor

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10
Solved

PayPal_Conor

Hi FranciscoLupin,

Welcome to our Community 🙂

It sounds like you're facing a security challenge here that is being triggered by your current location.

We will certainly do our best to help but you would really need to contact us directly by phone to resolve something like this. 

You'll most likely need to reset your password and I'm afraid we're unable to do this by email or through the community forum, you see. 

Would you consider giving us a quick ring by clicking the 'contact' tab at the bottom of your account? I'm sure my colleagues will have you back into your account in no time at all 🙂 

Conor
Login to Me Too

FranciscoLupin
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Conor,

Thank you so much for you reply!. I have to mention that this login issue with my account is solved.

In case I need any other help or assistance for future operations, I will directly contact PayPal via phone.

Thank you again,

Best regards,

Francisco Lupin

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

That's great news FranciscoLupin! Thanks for letting me know 🙂

Conor

Login to Me Too

popodudi
New Community Member

Hi there...very starngely, ever since the past 24 hours, I cannot access my Paypal account using my email address and password. It simply reverts back to the same page asking for both of them.? What on earth is going on? Any ideas? Thanks, cheers, Jules

Login to Me Too

Raybeebee
New Community Member

I am having the same problem.. called customer services and i was told nothing can be done..

I came from the USA to Africa for 6 months and now I cannot use my paypal account to pay for services that I normally pay for..

In other words my business is crumbling..

I think you should have it on paypal website that you cannot log in from other countries when you leave a particuler country for a while..

I need my paypal to be unblocked

Thank you I hope you can help me out here

Login to Me Too

temp20180730t
Contributor
Contributor

same problem here, cant log in

Login to Me Too

Yu3
Contributor
Contributor

I transfered my money to my paypal account, but the money appeared on my old paypal, that i dont use.

I tried to send the money from my old paypal to the new, but it didnt allowed.

After this, i read that if i try to send it using a different browser, it will work, but it didnt. And paypal even blocked my old account(they believed that someone else tried to login, but it was me, just from a different browser) they want to send me a verification text message. I used my very old mobile number with that old pp account,  that number is inactive now. So i cant receive the message, and i cant change to the new number, because there aren't any option to do that, i cant even login.

Can you send me the message to my new number, or just let me login to my old paypal, and after that, please help me how can I send my money to my new paypal.

Login to Me Too

Yu3
Contributor
Contributor

Why are you not helping me?  And please, don't write me to call paypal, i can't, that would be too expensive from my country.

So please send me a message how to solve this. I need my money very soon!! 

Login to Me Too

Yu3
Contributor
Contributor

YOU HAVE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I EVER SEEN!

YOU CAN'T EVEN WRITE ME AN EMAIL, SEND ME AN SMS, OR REPLY HERE ABOUT HOW TO SOLVE AN ISSUE LIKE THIS. YOU JUST WANT ME TO CALL YOU, BUT I CAN'T AFFORD A FOREIGN CALL, WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THIS? IF YOU DON'T SEND ME AN SMS WITH A CONFIRMATION CODE TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN A WEEK, I'LL NOTIFY THE POLICE BECAUSE YOU RESTRICTED MY ACCESS TO MY MONEY, AND YOU DON'T WANT TO GIVE ME HELP WHEN I NEED IT!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.