a shambles - Bank withdrawls

johnnyo10
Contributor
Contributor

is there anyone who has the correct answer to this latest shambles re transferring money to your bank account.

for my last 20 withdrawls the have all been 2pending apypal review" - what is this surely after reviewing 1 payment tht is enough!

the messages vary one time i got funds within 4 hours in my bank they next 2 dayss regardless of the amounts.

how can paypal get away with this- what are they trying to do - i have just tried another transfer and this one says 24 hours?

its ridiculous even their customer services dont have a clue so basically they please themselves when you get your money...

who from paypal has the correct answera as opposed to the usual crap answers you get...

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

hijimhere
New Community Member

I would think you need to ask your bank about how paypal operates - can't see you getting your answer here!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

carrythebanner
Contributor
Contributor

i've been waiting five weeks! they don't care

Login to Me Too

alexdhudson

Good post I don't think they actually care as the same has happened to me. Its all very frustrating an inconsistent

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.