Cannot find Paypal on lloyds payment search

james37cu
New Community Member

I have tried to make a payment using lloyds bank to paypal, I have entered 'paypal' in to the lloyds search but it only finds 'paypal credit card' which has a different sort code and bank account number than the one which is displayed after I added my bank account to my paypal account. What should I do???

Please help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

To add funds to your paypal account go and sign in to your paypal account and click  on the "add funds" tab.

If your bank is already added and verifiied then just follow the on screen prompts to upload the funds.

HOWEVER if you have your bank account added to your paypal account you don't actually need to upload funds to your paypal account to buy things, just go through the checkout procedure on ebay etc and the funds will automatically be deducted from the funding source you have linked to your paypal account.

Another HOWEVER if you only have a bank account attached to your paypal account then the funds will take a few days to clear through to the seller. If you have a back up debit or credit card attached as well then the payment will be credited to the seller instantly. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.