Paypay vouchers

SaintMaddenus
Contributor
Contributor

I'd actually like to add the voucher that I have received to a my Paypal account.  IS there somewhere I can do that? I believe it is a standard voucher that is used to deduct the value from the purchase but I want to add it to build up my Paypal account.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there SaintMaddenus,

This is not possible, as the voucher has a redemption code it needs to be used directly for a purchase to allow you to enter this redemption code.

Here's how to use your voucher:

1. When you are paying for an item on eBay with PayPal, enter the voucher redemption code in the appropriate field on the ‘Confirm Payment’ page.
2. Then click on ‘Redeem’.

By the way, your voucher is discounted automatically. You can therefore simply enter the total amount to be paid; we’ll automatically deduct the voucher amount from the payment.

Hope this helps!

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

SaintMaddenus
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Siobhan,

is there any posibility that this could become a feature in the future? That way when I am sent vouchers I can end up withdrawing them to my bank account at some point. 

The other thing is I get  a £5.00 Voucher and something costs 4.99.  That means I either discard the 1p or I have to hang on to the voucher. It would be "cleaner" to be able to dosomething with that 1p.

Best regards,

St. M.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there,

Anything is possible in the future of PayPal.

Your idea will be passed on. It's a good idea Smiley Happy

You answered your own question about the £5.00 GBP

Login to Me Too

DWynnSands84
New Community Member
Hi Lucy, Is it possible to use the PayPal voucher I received through eBay on another site that accepts PayPal? Thanks.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.