Any Reason For The Delay with my Withdrawal?

Str3ss3d_0ut
New Community Member

Hi all,

I sold a few things on Ebay over the weekend and payments went into my Paypal account fine. 

However. I transferred two seperate amounts from Paypal to my bank account. One at around midday and one a couple of hours later. I recieved a message for both transactions saying that the money would be in my account within 2-24hours. The first transaction hit my account this morning. A few hours before the 24 hour period was up. The second amount I expected by 14:33 today (24 hours later). It still hasn't shown.

Now from pre reading this forum before posting, I see that many people have experienced similiar, and just get the response "The T%C's say up to 72 hours". Okay I uderstand this. However. If after reading the T&C's I am then informed that it will be 2-24 hours. Surely as this is the most recent information sent by Paypal this negates the earlier read T&C's? 

Either way I would like to know when I am likely to recieve the money. I'm going a little insane refreshing a page just to keep seeing "Pending". If an when this situation is sorted. And however it is sorted I will make a point of saying here. All to often people complain about something until the problem is solved, and then forget to tell people how they solved it. If at all.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

robsteer
Contributor
Contributor

Payment Reviews either take 24 or 72 hours. It will tell you when the review was initiated how long it will be.

Once the review completes (this is usually down to the minute) the normal process of transferring to your bank account starts, this can take 15 minutes to 2 hours to complete.

If not, get in touch with Customer Service and they will be able to see a more deailed note of how long the review will take.

Hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

Sarie_bella
New Community Member

I hope paypal will improve these kind of waiting times as its slower than the bank are for over 250k checks..
I have been waiting two days for my transfer of aprox $302 but the odd thing is they have transfered 13 cents into my account.

I hope they dont transfer in small deposits of the remaining the same way :S

Login to Me Too

peardox
New Community Member

As this is the top Google on this subject I hope this helps

I did a tie card to account thing a few months ago but never finished it

I was stuck in the pending bit then about 15 mins ago I gave the auth code and the cash arrived just now

I guess the next thing is to set up direct debit as that's even more proof

This may just co-incidental but if so it's a really well-timed co-incidence

Login to Me Too

Disgruntled992J
New Community Member

You  will probably find that your money is in a holding account .  Whilst in the account it is earning interest , for paypal .  Nice work if you can get it . 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.