New website.

Vostro
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way to default to the classic paypal website? the new layout is absolute rubbish and I am getting fed up with keep clicking button on each page to get back to classic layout. Entering tracking details seems to take ages now as I have to keep switching between new and old layout. The old layout was very efficient so why change it??

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately not.

Login to Me Too

g3swh
Contributor
Contributor

That is *VERY* disapponting.  Is that the best answer the "technical team" can come up with?  Like many others, I dislike having to click on the "Classic" button every time I visit the site. 

Please consider providing the "Classic" view as an optional default.

Regards and TIA

Phil

Login to Me Too

herbalhealthtea
New Community Member

I agree, the old system was easier and faster, I want to go back to the classic view too, does anyone know how to do it?

Login to Me Too

MaxDread
Contributor
Contributor

I came to the forum with the same question and then found this....  So rather than ask again, I'll bump this in the hope there is a way to achieve it. 

It is VERY annoying  having to hit the Classic Site button on every single page!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi MaxDread,

Welcome to the PayPal community forum.

You should have the option at the bottom of your PayPal screen to switch to classic view. Go to your PayPal account and log in and once you are logged in your can switch the site.

If you have a question or need help locating something on the new UI, please let us know so we can help you.

Thanks for posting

Paula

Login to Me Too

MaxDread
Contributor
Contributor

Hi and thanks for the reply Paula.

Yes, i have seen the option at the bottom of the screen.  The problem is that when I switch the Classic site, it reverts ot the new site each and every time I open a link.  So for every dingle page I visit, I have to click on Classic View to see it in the old style....  As you can imagine, that is a real PITA!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi MaxDread,

I didn't realise that was happening. I thought one you switched the site. it stayed like that. I will pass this on to our technical team to take a look at.

Thanks

Paula

Login to Me Too

smr2ley

Isn't there any update to this? It was  nearly 2 weeks ago.

I am fed up like the others with the new view and want to see the classic site only, without having to continually pump the button to get it.

For some reason I don't understand, on my business paypal account I am not getting this abomination.

Login to Me Too

temp201811163a
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Paul,

I just read your response, posted about two months ago. Why has PayPal not acted on this? It is extremly annoying to have to scroll down to the bottom of the page several times during the course of filling several PayPal orders. I'd be willing to bet that the majority of PayPal users prefer the "Classic Site" so why not cater to them and bring the old interface back! Or, at the very least, let us have the option of choosing the Classic Site format as our default! If you make swwping changes to your interface, PayPal should monitor the public response. Clearly they aren't - and that's shameful. It gives a very poor impression of the company.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.