Linking PayPal to Nordea bank account trouble.

eeevee
Contributor
Contributor
Hello!
6 month i can not solve my problem!
I can not link my Nordea bank accound (Finland) to my paypal.
When I enter IBAN it says "You can not add bank in this time!"
Here is screenshoot 

Facebook support does not answer.
Last time i speak with paypal help center they said it is unknown issue and  they are work on it.
Nothing after that.

Please HELP
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_paula

Hi eeevee,

I am sorry to hear that you are still having trouble with this. Some banks update and register the IBAN numbers on a country basis however as PayPal is a global company we would check the IBAN numbers on a global scale. If you are still getting this error you could try checking with your bank to see if their IBAN numbers are registered on a global scale.

This should help resolve it for you. If not please let us know.

Thanks

Paula

Login to Me Too

eeevee
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

what is "global scale"

Where can i check it.

Login to Me Too

hesamix
New Community Member

Having the same issue! So basicaly we cannot withdraw payments from paypal to Norde bank account, right? Whats the point of having paypal then? 

Login to Me Too

Intercat
New Community Member
There is absolutely no point of having a paypal account if you come up with this annoying issue. You see, you are not the only one having this problem, there are hundreds or maybe even thousand others with the same issue, and one of them is me. We should ask ourselves, what is PayPal and its "Customer Support"? Well the correct answer is **bleep**! Many have tried getting help from PayPal to this common issue, but most likely : no answer. I say that it would be better if PayPal Community would suck a **bleep** and work harder for people ho uses its services, lol.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.