Paypal Stole my money

JJKMAN
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, so to activate my credit card, paypal is going to charge me $1.95 to get it activated. Then they are going to send me a 4 digit code with that charge. I'm thinking that it's not a big deal because I did this not too long ago and it worked! Well, Igo to check my balance and they charged the $1.95 as they said, but then I got an additional charge of $1.00 for some reason I don't know. Not only did they give me the pointless $1.00 charge but i never received my 4 digit code!!!   This is a very poor system your running here and I'm extremely dissatisfied with my experience as a paypal customer. Maybe you'll be able to identify the problem but... I doubt it.

Login to Me Too
75 REPLIES 75

Janxy
Contributor
Contributor

That is for sure!! Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too

makioble
Contributor
Contributor

paypal stole my money years ago.. and it has ruined my life.......

i have not ever forgot them.

but they did me!!!!!

Login to Me Too

BradPoppino
New Community Member

Why does paypal continue to work for fraudulent companies. Doesn't that make Paypal just as bad as fraudulent company. For instance Pickegg is a fraudulent company and paypal takes our real money and gives it to a company that Lies constantly , and has bad non working merchandise. They put fake reviews that say good things on their own web site but every where else it is bad reports because they are fake. Shame on you paypal. 😞 my order from pickegg is # ?  and i have a claim but the Birthday has come and gone and still no refund or merchandise. They wont let me post the order number more fraud i guess.

Login to Me Too

loginname
Contributor
Contributor

Two week I have message: This limitation cannot be appealed. Why is my account access limited? Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s): May 24, 2011: We noticed some unusual activity in the bank account linked to your PayPal account. (Your case ID for this reason is PP-xxxxxxxxx.) Sending emails every day. No answer from paypal. No any solution in resolution centre. They just hold 5000US$. WTF is goin on? Even if I want post message to this forum, I can't , limitation for angry customers. Have to ask frends to post it. PLEASE HELP. Anyone try to apply to state Police or similar?

Login to Me Too

classycasi

PayPal has taken my money and not given me a response.  I have e-mailed, faxed and requested at least 10 times the evidence they used to reverse the transaction and refund to the buyer - and have had no response from PayPal.  I am a seller and if EBay did not have sellers, they would be no buyers!  PayPal has taken the word of the buyer - and accused me of being dishonest and essentially a liar - I would like to know how to get PayPal anbd Ebay to reply to my request and questions.

Login to Me Too

AnnaS

TBH I think Paypal is having some issues with scammer and hackers or something since all this weird stuff is going on and they won't tell us the truth, just lock everyone's account. All they had to tdo was say the system was down or due to security reasons, but to make EVERYONE seems like a scamming customer is very distasteful and they're going to loose A LOT of people after this. Let's hope they resolve it soon before it gets out of hand. I just started using Ebay and Paypal, now I don't think I'll contiue.

I just emailed them about the same thing! I am sort of new to Paypal, HOWEVER that still does not give them a right to tell me I can't access my own money. When I signed up this was NOT part of the terms of service. They are trying to keep our money and if they don't give it up soon I will keep hounding them until I get my money out of hold. Then I will close my account. I figured since I was new to selling on Ebay they wanted to hold money for a week or two until my customers were satisfied, well my customers have written to me how much they love the products and now that I see it's happening to other people even those with years of good credit verification I KNOW  they are trying to scam us, thinking we are stupid or something. They were a great company and if they want to start misbehaving no one will use Paypal any longer, so they better be careful. I had to yell at them to get my funds transfered to my bank quicker, it does not take over a week to send transfers... now it happens wthin 2 days.

Then again maybe there is some scam or hacking going on and Paypal is trying to secure our funds, but instead of TELLING US they play this silly game. They're going to loose LOTS of loyal and well paying customers if they don't do this right. Whoever is in charge of customer relations needs to be FIRED. It will be sad if we have to file an FTC complaint and go to court for the truth to be found out.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.