Dispute Transaction

Viennajoy
Contributor
Contributor
Hello! Is anybody here who have idea how to file a case on fake online shop. I just want my money back. But i dont have a transaction ID or payment history in my paypal account. I need help paypal team. Please take a moment regarding on this matter. Thanks...
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You have caught me just before i left the house for work.

You can still open a case as a guest buyer but you need to contact customer services and they will do it for you.

You have up to 45 days so if its not nearing that deadline I would contact them on Monday as they are very slow answering the phone at the weekends.

Click on the words "Contact us" at the bottom of paypal pages > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent.

OR have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You have caught me just before i left the house for work.

You can still open a case as a guest buyer but you need to contact customer services and they will do it for you.

You have up to 45 days so if its not nearing that deadline I would contact them on Monday as they are very slow answering the phone at the weekends.

Click on the words "Contact us" at the bottom of paypal pages > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent.

OR have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Viennajoy
Contributor
Contributor
Hi thank you so much for your advice and replied. I have already email paypal yes it seems that their so slow, they dont email back...
Login to Me Too

Viennajoy
Contributor
Contributor
Dear keenowlass, Could you do me a little favor please assist me to resolve this matter.. I need to get my money back & i don't know how to do first its my first time here in paypal & experinece a problem like this before. Can you contact paypal then report my problem. It would be grateful to you.. Thanks Sincerely, Vienna
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

No. I don't work for paypal and i have given you several options on how to contact them in my post above.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.