Seller Cancelled After I Paid And Refusing To Give Money Back

YoungMoney3268
New Community Member

I Bought A Game Of A Seller On Ebay And Paid For It Then The Seller Cancelled It And Now My Refund Is Just Pending While He Re-Listed The Item And Paypal or Ebay Wont Do Anything About It, NEED HELP !!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Pending refund means you refund has been issued, but the bank is still processing it. It usually takes 3 to 5 business days for the money to arrive.

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/i-want-a-refund.-how-do-refunds-work-faq3248

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ArgenisGonzalez
Contributor
Contributor

Hi YoungMoney3268,

Just wanted to inform you that when it comes to processing payments, its out of eBay's hands as they can only initiate it on their end. However, as mentioned by another helping member it will take about 3-5 days but IF you used a debit/credit card linked to your PayPal. IF you used PayPal balance to pay then it normally should be processed right away but, if you would like you may call into PayPal & an agent will gladly complete the transaction on their end & remove the hold. With that being said, i hope i clarified things up! Best of luck to you & have a good one!

Best Regards,

Argenis Gonzalez.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.