Refund not found

DLollar
Contributor
Contributor

I had ordered a chariot for my dog who had a stroke and lost use of her back legs. Unfortunately she died a day after it arrived so I applied for a refund. I got an email today saying the refund would go back to my original payment which was pay pal but when I get here to check it shows no payments or refunds. Where did my money go and what do I have to do to get it to me?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DLollar
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you to each of you who took the time to respond. I ended up calling customer service and finding out I was just worried too soon. I recieved my refund, it just took 8 days for me to get it.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

did you return the item>?

with tracking?

refund goes back to your credit card if you used one,it could be 3-7 days,up to 30 days

Login to Me Too

Linc1957
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@DLollar  Sorry to hear about your pet.  I am sure it was a difficult time.  In regards to the refund The PayPal Community would benefit in helping you with some more detail.

1. What vendor did your purchase the item from?

2. When you say "applied for a refund" for example, with an eBay purchase that could mean several things like you 1) messaged the Seller and asked for a refund through eBay messaging or 2) your process a return claim through eBay's Resolution Center or 3) your processed a claim through PayPal's Resolution Center.  For other vendors they each have a due process to follow.

Login to Me Too
Solved

DLollar
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you to each of you who took the time to respond. I ended up calling customer service and finding out I was just worried too soon. I recieved my refund, it just took 8 days for me to get it.

Login to Me Too

Linc1957
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@DLollar  Good for you and glad to hear the $$ came through.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.