$9.12 sale

tashrhode0
New Community Member
HOW DO I GET THIS $$ ONTO MY CREDIT CARD OR PUT INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT???
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tashrhode0

You can only withdraw funds to a linked bank account and not a card in the U.S.

Other options in the link below >

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/options-to-withdraw-your-money-faq2316?app=searchAutoComp...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Linc1957
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@tashrhode0  If this is about an eBay transaction please remember that you will owe eBay Final Value Fees on every sale.  They invoice once a month.  So when you transfer money make sure you leave enough in your PayPal account to pay your fees, otherwise they may restrict or suspend your account.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Linc1957

You don't need funds in your paypal balance to pay your ebay fees, it will come from any funding source you have linked to your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Linc1957
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@kernowlass

@kernowlass wrote:

@Linc1957

You don't need funds in your paypal balance to pay your ebay fees, it will come from any funding source you have linked to your paypal account.

Understood and thank you ... for myself I prefer it comes from PayPal so as not to dip into a personal checking account or get put on a credit card.

Do you mind if I ask you a question?  This came up on another thread and I was curious ... when PayPal puts a "hold" on funds in an account because of a dispute (ie: eBay refund claim or other) is it JUST the transaction amount that is put on hold or is the entire PayPal balnce put on hold?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Linc1957

Hiya, you and I do the same then, because I pay my ebay fees as 'one off' transactions from my paypal balance before withdrawing the remainder to my bank account. That way I know that it is all 'mine'.....!! Smiley Wink

In the event of a dispute paypal put a hold on the whole amount 'if' it is still in the sellers paypal account balance. This is because if the seller loses a dispute the buyer gets a full refund ie item cost + postage, so paypal want that money on 'stand by' to refund the buyer so paypal don't have to 'shell out' their own funds under buyer protection and have to chase the seller to pay them back again.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Linc1957
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@kernowlass  Okay, that helps ... I usually keep more than any one transaction amount in PayPal before transfering it out so ti sounds like you are saying if I have $ 500.00 in my PayPal account and a refund claim is for an item plus shipping at $ 100.00 total then PayPal ONLY puts $ 100.00 on hold NOT the entire $ 500.00.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.