PayPal helps my balance to negative without any reason

Hello i have negative balance into my account without any reason at all. I've sold to Ebay. I accidently put 2 listings and both sold for aprox 15 EUR the seller opened a dispute bcs i didn't send the item and he did not recieve it. Now my dispute is asking me to pay before NOV 11 2016 + my balance went red the same ammound like exactly 14,90 and the seller paid also exactly 14,90 but it was held and i have not refunded and still its in red.

Why does my PayPal go in red. Is this place a MAFFIA stealing all my money!? why go balance in RED it shouldn't.

I wan't to pay all the stuff i have to pay back to that seller but i wan't to know why my balance wen't negative in the same ammound as the EURO's send and HELD to the buyer 14,90 RED + 14,90 Buyer on ebay 

+ I have to wait 24 days or something for buyers protection i don't care about i wanne know how to resolve my problems and CLOSE MY ACCOUNT ASAP.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

your buyer open a dispute on Paypal?

if so,go to your PAYPAL account and look under resolution,open case and find the dispute and refund the buyer,case closed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.