Can't receive refund/money from eBay Inc

GulNur
Contributor
Contributor

A while ago on eBay I bought an item from a seller but they never shipped me the item. eBay resolved the issue by refunding the whole purchase.

I received the email/link from eBay that says "eBay Inc sent you money!" with the amount of the refund. When I click the "Claim Your Money" button, I receive the message "We are not able to process your request. Please try again later." 

I've tried logging in numerous times and re-linking my paypal account on eBay.

My account is verified and I linked it to my bank successfully.

Everything is confrimed, including my bank, email, phone number, address, photo Id, etc. I've had this account for a long time and can easily buy stuff on eBay without any issues.

What do I do?

eBay Inc sent you money!error

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

if you paid with credit card,the refund goes back to your credit card,it takes a few days to show up on your credit card account,check that account

Login to Me Too

GulNur
Contributor
Contributor
But the issue is that I cannot even get past the error page. The money isn't going back to my paypal account or bank account. Just the error.
Login to Me Too

Debou
New Community Member

It happened to me, because they wait a certain amount of days to make sure the transaction went well. When I received money from ebay after selling an item I has to wait 14 days to withdraw it from paypal.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Ignore that message,just go to your Ebay account,Paypal account and your cc account for the refund.

There is no need to claim your money,it has gone back to where it comes from,if cc ,then back to your cc,if paypal fund or bank transfer,see your paypal account 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.