We're sorry, we can't log you in. If you think there's a problem with your...

Shateel
Contributor
Contributor
Whenever I try to login into paypal. It shows me a message like below- "We're sorry, we can't log you in. If you think there's a problem with your account, contact us and we'll help resolve it." I contact with paypal customer service over phone and they just reset my password. Still couldn't login using PC's browser. I tried to login with Google Chrome and Firefox. Both are updated. However I could login into paypal before I cleared the cache and all history of my browser. But after clearing cache and history of the browser I' facing this problem. Moreover I can login with my iPhone using paypal's IOS app. As I use mobile broadband so my IP is always dynamic. Please help me how to resolve this issue!
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Where are you located?

Are you using a private PC?

Does anyone else use the PC for PayPal activity?

Does anyone else have access to your account?

Have you checked your computer for virus or other software which might interfere?

What operating system?

Login to Me Too

Shateel
Contributor
Contributor

Right Now I'm located in Bangladesh, my Paypal account is UK Paypal. Even though I tried to login using VPN, still can't login. 

Yes I'm using my personal PC.

No one use the pc for any kind of Paypal activity.

No, no one has access to my paypal account. 

I guess there.s no virus in my system. 

I use two operating system Ubuntu Linux and Windows 7. 

I tried to login in both of operating system but failed. I could login to paypal before I cleared my browser cache and history. after clearing browser history this problem arises. I called to paypal customer care. they just changed my password nothing was helpful though. 

I only can login to paypal using my iPhone's App. 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

My guess would be the cause is that you are not in UK.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Instead of using bookmark,have you tried typing www.paypal.com and log into your account.

PC should be easy,I wonder why you have problem.

What kind of security system do you have on your PC? 

Login to Me Too

Shateel
Contributor
Contributor
I tried typing the paypal.com but still doesn't work. In my linux system there's no antivirus program or such thingi, as I don't need them. But in my windows 7 pc I've kaspersky internet security 2015 insatlled. I tried to access paypal even with disabling the security softaware but no luck.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Prolly a VPN, IP from a server thing and logging in from different location from account.  Next time if you want to use account abroad, set up your travel plans in Security settings.  Or open an account in the country you are in with the option to close the other depending if you retain a residence there.

Edit: Guess you next move is to call up PayPal and explain you are using your account abroad and need access to it.  You will need to verify your identity with them to allow access.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.