Unable to login after a period of time

Ghunter43
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I've come here to ask if there's any work around I can do on my own in this situation (before having to contact the support), so let me elaborate:

I have a somewhat old account (dated 2010, unused for around 6-7 years since then) and I've recently re-gained access to it (since paypal undoubtly changed both aesthetically and internally). After a bit of frustration in regaining access, I've managed to change my password and login into it normally, managing even to connect bank information. However, after a while if I try to login back into paypal it'll give me an error message [a bit of paraphrasing]: "We're sorry, we can't log you in. If you think there's something wrong with your account you can try to contact us." This will stop me from logging in even if I do have the correct information put in. I can 'circumvent' this by changing the password: getting the code from my e-mail and answering my security questions. Though once again, after a while, it won't allow me to log back in for the same reason.

I forwardly appreciate any help,

Cheers.

PS: Excuse me if I post this on the wrong location, I'm very new here. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.