Balance Manager Problem

Sammyfed1
Contributor
Contributor

I need to stop automatic bank transfer to my paypal, but I cant seem to find Balance manager to do this..

Any help appreciated

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Sammyfed1,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry you're having problems locating balance manager on the new website.  You can get there by goingm to Wallet > Classic Site at the bottom of the page > My Money > Under "PayPal balance", hover over "More", then click Balance Manager.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

agc57
New Community Member

Your tip is very helpful.....but.....PayPal can and should do better than this.

Seriously, can PayPal make that any more obscure?

Try putting a VISIBLE link on the wallet page.

Or try adding this to the help text.

Usability rating 0 on a scale of 0 to 100.

Login to Me Too

Dlbrody69
New Community Member

I have to agree...was pulling my hair out trying find it...thank god I found this forum...the new site sucks by the way.

Login to Me Too

lockjaw
Contributor
Contributor

I agree!

Login to Me Too

wienerdog4410
Contributor
Contributor

Is Balance Manager being discontinued at some point?  Why do I have to go to the old site to access it? I have to be honest, this is extremely poor planning for the new site.  Also, this is the 3rd time in less than a month that I had trouble with either finding something on the new site or running into issues with it.  Changing my address and e-mail were a nightmare.  In all situations, I had to go to the forums only to find out I had to access the old site. Have I somehow stumbled on to a Beta testing site? What gives?

Login to Me Too

RichardJ
New Community Member
I agree with the other replies. Finding the Balance Manager was way to difficult. It should have it's own icon or place at the top of the my page.
Login to Me Too

ch405

This method no longer works, when following your steps the only option that shows up is currencies? I am astounded that setting up automatic funding of my paypal account is so difficult.

Login to Me Too

ANewDayVegan
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for this! I've been going crazy trying to find Balance Manager. It doesn't even show up in searches. When I emailed for help, I got someone whose English wasn't very good and he didn't understand me.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

Hi all!

Apologies for the frustration this is causing. As we continue to update our site some of the features we offer can tend to...move. Possibly of their own accord, almost as if the site is becoming sentient. 🙂

That being said, if you use this link:

www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/customerprofileweb?cmd=_balance-manager

you'll be taken directly to the balance manager feature.

Hope that helps!

- Andy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.