2 Business Days?

GIKI
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

My account was limited by Paypal on 13th of January 2017. They wanted to confirm my phone and I did that on 14th of January. How much it takes to resolve the issue? As they are saying it will take 2 days but it's 4th day.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Expected time is uncertain, espcially if there are issues with the information submitted.  We know nothing about your account and profile information; we know nothing about he phone number, we cannot know the outcome.

IF there are no issues and the information you submitted matches perfectly to what you have with your profie, then it should be fast.  If there are other issues with your account and PayPal has people do an investigation into the issues, it will take longer and the outcome uncertain.

What actually triggered the limitation?

Login to Me Too

GIKI
Contributor
Contributor
The information totally match my account info and I verified the phone number what I used in the start of my account. I don't know why they limited my account, but according to them, there is a problem in connecting to my bank. I contacted the bank and there is no problem from there side.
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

So, your account was limited because of one-time problem connecting to your bank?  What did you do this one single time connecting or attempting to connect to your bank account?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.