Where is button for Classic Site?

calicokity
Contributor
Contributor

I always went to the bottom left side and clicked on Classsic Site to find things not on the other site. It's not there today! Did they take it off?  The Classic site is so much quicker and easy to use. I hope it is just a mess up and will be back soon.

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

CitizenKane
Contributor
Contributor

Does not work anymore...link is automatically redirected (forcefully) to the new and completely useless site. My God...how can PayPal developers be so completely moronic?!?!?!?!?!

Login to Me Too

Dany91
Contributor
Contributor

yes, the Paypal staff had already replied to me via email. ; confirmed that they actually removed the possibility of seeing the very old chronology, but only until 2016. Perhaps they mean that it can be seen up to 2 years

Login to Me Too

tuttifruity11
Contributor
Contributor

i also have a problem getting classic view, the ink does not work anymore, Ridiculous that it has been taken away, i need to see my account details showing all balances 

Login to Me Too

wultan
New Community Member

I just found a work around to get to the old site while trying to resolve my credit card not showing up as a pre-approved option. 

On the new site.

1. Go to settings.

2. Under "settings" click on "Payments"

3. Under "Payments" click  on "Manage automatic payments"

4. Near the bottom left of the screen, under the list of your active automatic payments, there should be a statement that says "Can't find what you're looking for? Try the manage automatic payments page.

5. Click on "manage automatic payments" and you should be taken to the old site.

Login to Me Too

michael201912
New Community Member

Unfortunately does not work it brings you to the old view but once you click on another options it forces you back to the new view. PayPal get this fixed your customers are getting fed up with all the crap you keep throwing at us. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.