Where is button for Classic Site?

calicokity
Contributor
Contributor

I always went to the bottom left side and clicked on Classsic Site to find things not on the other site. It's not there today! Did they take it off?  The Classic site is so much quicker and easy to use. I hope it is just a mess up and will be back soon.

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

Memille
Contributor
Contributor

This is so annoying 

Login to Me Too

georgippetrov
New Community Member

Log in to your account and in your left side menu is an option called 'seller preference' 

This will give you almost every option of the classic site.

Just watch this and you see how to do it. Is very easy. Confusing I admit but is ok. - https://youtu.be/weUVQPKZq98

Login to Me Too

MrBear1961
New Community Member

That only shows you were to find Classic if you have a Business Account.

I hate hate hate this new look. Cant find a darn thing.

Still unable to get Classic back!!!!!

Login to Me Too

PeggyKing
Contributor
Contributor

That's an add for WIX!

Login to Me Too

Libran1
New Community Member
Use the link on page 2 from Pegasus. I just used it today 17/7/17 and it worked for me to get a record of an old payment from 2013. thank you so much
Login to Me Too

Libran1
New Community Member

use the link posted by Pegassus on page 2 - it works.  Used it just now to get payment history from 2013.  Ace 🙂

Login to Me Too

VeeTeeF

The issue with that link is if I try to navigate to anything other than that page (or the order history of anything on that page) I get taken back to the "new" site format. I'm trying to fix an issue where PayPal won't save my appartment number for my shipping address no matter how I enter it. I didn't have this problem with the classic site, but I can't get to the addresses page on the classic site.

Login to Me Too

Dany91
Contributor
Contributor

Do you know if the possibility of looking at the old chronology has been removed? The link that worked for me months ago doesn't work anymore

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.