Old E-mail addres on invoices

SunflowerBB
Contributor
Contributor

Last week I updated my Profile with a new e-mail address and made it primary, then deleted my old one which is no longer in use. It is the only one now on my profile. Today when I recieved a payment, the e-mail notifications PayPal send still show a link for my old address.

The payment appears to have processed correctly, and everything actually goes to and from the correct address despite the fact that the new one does not appear on any of the invoices or confirmations. What can I do to stop the old address from showing?

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi SunflowerBB,

I found the answer! I overlooked a setting. Smiley Embarassed

The email that's showing on the receipts is the Customer Service Email, and it needs to be adjusted in your Business info section of your Profile.

Go to Profile > My business info > Business information, then click Update and then the Edit button at the bottom of the page that loads next. You'll be able to update the way your email address appears in communications to your customers.

Please let me know if that resolves it for you.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

SunflowerBB
Contributor
Contributor

You are FABULOUS! I can't believe I missed that one setting...

Everything looks fine now. Thank you so much for your help, you've been great.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

I feel kind of sheepish for having missed it myself. Smiley Embarassed

Chalk one up to being human! Robot Happy

Thanks for understanding. 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.