Can't Verify my Payoneer account with Paypal

earneasy199
New Community Member

Hello Admin, 

I am trying to verify my payoneer account with my paypal account but. I can't suceseed, please help me

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Erica

Regrettably Payoneer accounts are no longer compatible with PayPal. We'd recommend using a traditional US bank account or another funding option instead.

Login to Me Too

NABEEL-SALEEM
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Erica 

So payoneer is no longer useable for pakistan?
so which services we can use to continue our work?

can you recommmende us some services like payoneer ? and they will be available for long term to be use.
thanks

Login to Me Too

gorann
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is huge corporation so by definition its more and more greedy with  every minute that passes...

They probably loose some small percentage of thei gigantic profits with users all over world using payoneer, so they cancelled it and send nice message to users outside US: F***k you. 

Typical US corporation thing (but we are more happšy because in some parts of the world you get killed like that, by big corps wrongdoings - like in Pakistan for example)

I will celebrate when paypal gets destroyed.

Im in situation (like all users outside US and UK) that I have to concstantly do withdrawals and than payments through local credit cards, so I ose on fees large percentages on every trannsactions (plus paypal fees ebay fees so its almost 30% which is ridiculous).

Because I cant pay from paypa,l balance. 

Payoneer was great(alas temporary) solution to mitigate this stupid situation, when I have 1000$ on paypal balance, and cant do nothing with it except to withdrw it to my local account. 

SO every time I have negative conversion (in fact conversions!!). When I pay and when Im gettin paid. 

Login to Me Too

hatim47

Salut je veux lier mon compte bancaire American avec mon compte paypal 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.