YOO Speaker credibility

JPGKimo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi community,

Has anyone ordered anything from YOO Speaker ?

If so, how ar ethey as seller ?

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

flybynight1974
Contributor
Contributor

Count me as yet another customer to fall prey to this fraudulent company. When I completed the dispute form on the PayPal site, I was met with a statement from PayPal saying that the seller was unable to respond, so I escalated it to a claim immediately. Now I wait. 

Just a reminder that if the price looks too good to be true, then it probably is.

Login to Me Too

kathypotato
Contributor
Contributor

Through PayPal's assistance, I have already got the speaker.

(although I never got any reply from Yoospeaker, but in the end they still delivered the package because of PayPal)

I am very happy and thankful that I have made the payment through PayPal.

If I paid directly to that seller, I would probably never get the speaker or get my money back.

Thank you, PayPal!

Login to Me Too

dochomerdog

I ordered a Bose Soundlink speaker from yoospeaker.com and paid with my paypal account.  The package came promptly and it was the Bose speaker but was from QVC!  I called QVC to tell them that I never ordered anything from them.  They had all my personal info on file except a different phone number and three credit cards which were not my numbers.  QVC said my balance was $0 as one of these bogus credit cards (via Yoo speaker) was used to pay for the item.  I think this Yoo speaker guy is setting up a website where he gathers your personal info, then uses QVC or other vendors to fill the order using stolen credit cards.  Perhaps this makes it harder to track him?  Point is, I wouldn't use this Yoo Speaker website as they gather your personal info and then do who knows what with it!!

Login to Me Too

donaldrmcmullen
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered speaker over two weeks ago. No item, e-mail does NOT work, no answer to calls.

Login to Me Too

ImConan

I order a Bose speaker from this site. 

They send me a package which is match the tracking number on Paypal site.

The problem is the name and phone number are both wrong. I am living in an apartment complex. Our local leasing office call The receiver phone number on the package. The phone number doesn't even match the receiver name on the package. 

Finally, local leasing office has to reture the package. I was tring to reach out the Yoospeaker, but I didn't get any reply as anyone else.

Login to Me Too

leokzw
Contributor
Contributor

FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Login to Me Too

RHathaw

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE 

I pruchased a pair of airpods from this website. Two weeks have passed by and no tracking number, no response to my emails and the number listed is a google number that just hangs up on you every time you try calling it. I contacted PP to file a claim, they have yet to get a responce from YOO Speaker. luckly we are covered for fraudulent activity so I got my money back.

@JPGKimo wrote:

Hi community,

Has anyone ordered anything from YOO Speaker ?

If so, how ar ethey as seller ?

Thanks PP!

Login to Me Too

KLTX

The one thing I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IS WHY IS PAYPAL STILL ACCEPTING YOO SPEAKER AS A CUSTOMER AND ALLOWING ITS MEMBERS TO PAY MONEY TO YOO SPEAKER!!!???????????????  IT IS A FRAUDULENT WEB SITE.  

Login to Me Too

bob31551
New Community Member

Updated as of 1-31-18.  Unfortunately I ordered from them on 1-21 through PP but did not get an order confirmation from Yoo Speaker. Called the number on the website that is disconnected.  Have submitted a claim through PP.  Unfortunate   PP processed the payment given prior fraud transactions. Perhaps Yoo Speaker is changing payment emails to avoid detection.  Website is still accepting order through shopping cart so this scam site is still active.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.