YOO Speaker credibility

JPGKimo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi community,

Has anyone ordered anything from YOO Speaker ?

If so, how ar ethey as seller ?

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

kelts
New Community Member
I bought a bose soundlink from them, price was great, free shipping, 2 weeks have gone by and no speaker.. Cant find any contact info yet
Login to Me Too

chgodave
New Community Member

FAKE phone number.  FAKE address.  Number on website is in Mexico, or Carribean.  I canceled order.  You should too.  FAKE FAKE FAKE.  Stay away!

Login to Me Too

JPGKimo
Contributor
Contributor

I did find a legitamate mailing address after some searching, however no reply as yet and have started cancellation process via Paypal.

Login to Me Too

kathypotato
Contributor
Contributor
I also didn't hear anything after the payment is made. I sent email but no response. The phone number on their website is not working.. How should we claim for money back here? Have anyone already got the response from PayPal investigation already?
Login to Me Too

jacksonchen008
Contributor
Contributor

I have applied a reclaim for money back.

Login to Me Too

Pearlz32
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue, 3 weeks no speaker, fake email, disconnected phone line 😞 I just submitted a dispute, said he's not receiving messages. Escalated it to a claim and reporting the seller. Hope something happens soon.
Login to Me Too

Pearlz32
Contributor
Contributor

Update on my order - 5 weeks and no speaker. When paypal inquired, he sent a tracking number that appeared to not even exist. They asked for more information and he responsed but did not give them the information they asked for. They have closed my claim and refunded me the money. Thanks paypal and I hope yoo speaker gets shut down ASAP!

Login to Me Too

monyk7707

Same problem here... Why PayPal doesn't close that account? These cases are enough proof that the seller is fraudulent so PayPal should protect future customers.

Login to Me Too

dksmith
New Community Member

Their domain name was registered only five weeks ago and was registered for a one year period (usually an ecommerce site would register for a 3-5 year period if it was valid and not a scam). The domain is registered to a Willene Hall in Thompson Falls, Montana and the registered email address is keith at puksoft.com. Puksoft.com is also a recently registered domain offering discounts on software. The owner of it uses software to hide the country of origin that the site is being served from which is suspicious. The whole thing looks to be very fraudulent.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.