Taking paypal to smalls claims after getting nowhere?

Finalsales000
Contributor
Contributor
Okay paypal conmunity, how would i go about taking paypal to smalls claims or recieving a resolution before I do this? I have more than enough evidence paypal is in the wrong and they are doing nothing to help me nor work with me. Heres the situation. Bought item Seller shipped item after reviewing photos and comparing to authentic, item was fake started dispute esclated to claim Paypal told me send back said item and you will receive refund Item had not been received yet however. finally after a month item was received claim reoponed, item shipped back, updated with return tracking info claim closed after 5 days or so as paypal saw it wasnt delivered. NOTE* i was shipping the item back to indonesia, from US. Took 2 weeks afte item was delivered, reoponed the claim over the phone. the Women in the claims department/ speicaliast told me she even saw the item was redelivered infact. That is the whole reason why she said she reopened the claim... paypal closes the claim again telling me they couldnt verify the item was delivered. tried explaing that the representative even noted the item was delivered told me 'i hope you understand why we couldnt grant the claim in your request, tracking was not able to show item was delivered. Community, you tell me. heres the tracking and the website. RE061680240US http://www.17track.net/en and even https://track.aftership.com/pos-indonesia-int/RE061680240US? doing this as a last ditch effort to have someone with a brain review this case and realize I should have been refunded week(s) ago.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Paypal robot is the one who checks tracking to see if it is delivered.

There is a Spanish lady whose return was denied as one site said no and the other site said yes,so she has to ask them to look at the site which shows delivered and she got her money back.

you have to hold Paypal hands and take them to that link you showed us and tell them it has been signed for and delivered.

I dont know which is more effective,call them or email them at FB or Twitter,can this case be appealed?

----------------------------------

I know sometimes the local post office may show it has been delivered but if they dont pass on the information to USPS,then it would not show,this has happened with Australia post office or it can be any post office,it is not top priority to pass the tracking information,neither is it top priority for USPS.

question-if you ship USPS,what shipping method do you use to get tracking and signature in Indonesia? 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Check with lawyer to see if you have a legal claim or not.

Login to Me Too

Finalsales000
Contributor
Contributor
thanks, will probably end up doing since paypal isnt helping.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Try filing a complaint with BBB.org first so they can forward it to PayPal executive escalations dept.  That dept can thoroughly research what happened with your transaction, including the dispute phase.  Include the those two links in the complaint.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Did Paypal follow your link to view the status which said delivered and signed by Adrian?

Who is the carrier,DHL?

Login to Me Too

Finalsales000
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. not only did i submit the links of the tracking page with screeshots of the tracking page, but when i called they even confirmed they were viewing on their side (whatever tracking website or service they use) that is was delivered. Shipped using USPS and then the package was handed over to Indonesias government post system (Pos indonesia) when it arrived there. Adrian is who sold me the original package- he signed for it. Even provvided proof with a scanned photo of the customs document showing it was shipped back to the return address.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Paypal robot is the one who checks tracking to see if it is delivered.

There is a Spanish lady whose return was denied as one site said no and the other site said yes,so she has to ask them to look at the site which shows delivered and she got her money back.

you have to hold Paypal hands and take them to that link you showed us and tell them it has been signed for and delivered.

I dont know which is more effective,call them or email them at FB or Twitter,can this case be appealed?

----------------------------------

I know sometimes the local post office may show it has been delivered but if they dont pass on the information to USPS,then it would not show,this has happened with Australia post office or it can be any post office,it is not top priority to pass the tracking information,neither is it top priority for USPS.

question-if you ship USPS,what shipping method do you use to get tracking and signature in Indonesia? 

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

is this EBAY Transaction,?

You may get hold of an EBay rep faster?

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

see most cases are handled by robots,if appeal or special situation,then a human steps in.

Robots are software programs programmed to look for a value in shipping status ,say delivered =02,return =03,shipped =01.

if a foreign postal service does not pass on an indicator say it is delivered,then the status is not delivered,or it just does not use a code for status or a different code?

Robot cannot read narrative or watch video,it just do what it is programmed to do,if they dont see a code which says 'delivered' then it is not delivered.

Also where is it reading the code,USPS or Indonesian postal system?

Does Indonesian postal site uses a code to show status?is it 1.2..3 or A,B,C,D? 

Login to Me Too

Finalsales000
Contributor
Contributor
it says delivered check the links i have provided.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.