Sorry — your last action could not be completed [Claim Reply]

oratta

Hi guys 
I am very upset here with this error which is over and over, over and over for weeks. I have already contacted Paypal support few times but seems like the issue still exist. This issue happens while I am trying to reply to any opened paypal claim. I tried to clean cache and cookies, used other browsers like Safari or Mozzila, changed PCs but  nothing help me. 

The paypal support team provided me with the guide on how to upload files to paypal using internal link but seems that also did not worked as I am just lost a claim because of "Aug 22, 2017 - PayPal: No response received". While the paypal support team reply me that got this attachments and added them to a claim. While the Protection Services Department guys replied me with "Unfortunately we have not received the uploaded files."

Now I am feeling like nobody care about money I lost (huge amount of funds lost because of that issue). Please advise me what should I do now. I am going to call customer support again and again but seems like it wont fix mine problem and I will lose more claims again because of this technical issue 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.