NEED HELP WITH A CLAIM ASAP!!

Logan_
New Community Member
Need help with a claim I made for a non shipment. Basically I payed 500 usd to guy off grailed for a package deal. He told me to open a claim since he couldn't collect the money so I did under a non revue or claim and out in the description sender cant receive money. (he also couldn't refund cause the money was pending it that) But then we were talking on Instagram and decided to guft the payment and I was going to cause I've known him for a while and trusted him and right before I did he said he was actually going to scam me and blocked me so I never actually gifted him the payment or sent him any more $ (thank god) I was hoping to just win my case in 5 days cause he didn't respond but for some reason (I think cause I bought off grailed) it says it's been shipped and the info is in the transaction and email but it says no tracking number and no shipping company provided which obviously means not shipped. I sent an email to PayPal explaining everything in more detail but just seeing what I can do to help me get my money back faster and I pray I don't somehow lose this... Pls any help will help! Thanks so much!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.