Resolving limitation - PAYPAL PLEASE READ

anniequalms
Contributor
Contributor

So I've sent my third email in the same format, on the official contact page, under the drop-down headings "Negative Balance/Limitations" and then sub-topic: "How do I resolve my limitation?"
So, yes, I am clicking the right buttons.
I have recieved my third response, which is identitical as the previous two were, as it was clearly sent by an automated messaging service. The subject is "Negative Balance Queries" which clearly is not what I clicked, and my account definitely DOES NOT fit under that.
I have reached out to paypal's twitter account. I tried calling, but they just used up $15 in International calling time (roughly 8 minute phone call) just for me to listen to their automated messaging service.
I don't know what to do.

I have screamed a lot.
I have cried a lot.
I have screamed more.
I am at my literal wits end.
PLEASE, if you work for paypal PLEASE GET IN CONTACT WITH ME. I don't know what to **bleep** do because I have tried everything. Yes, when I put another $15 on my phone (which was going to last me two months of service, but hey, **bleep** that, right?) I will call the 'international line' which I'm sure will cost me just as much money to not speak to anyone. But hey, again, why not? **bleep** it, right?
Please. I am begging you to just let me talk to someone. I have tried literally everything. That's why I'm posting on here. Perhaps the swear words will get a moderators attention, and perhaps they will then read part of this, and realize a customer needs an email to an employee. Any employee. ANY. A janitor could help me out more at this point.
Please. I'm begging. If anyone has an email to an official paypal account, please share it. This is my only way to access my bank accounts when I'm abroad. I don't know what to do. My account is limited but I have given them all required documents, + some. This is insane. I have been a member of paypal for 4+ years.
Thanks in advance for literally any help. More than I've recieved from the official means of communication.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Where are you located?  Certain regions may have their own CS line.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

PayPal got rid of the travel plans settings, so that's out.  Smiley Sad

They track unusual IPs and devices.  If you have the device you usually log on with and use wi-fi would it still give you problems?

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@sharpiemarker wrote:

They track unusual IPs and devices.  If you have the device you usually log on with and use wi-fi would it still give you problems?

so what happens when some one who does not have a cell phone go overseas and want to access his Paypal account in an internet cafe?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lancelotme wrote:

@sharpiemarker wrote:

so what happens when some one who does not have a cell phone go overseas and want to access his Paypal account in an internet cafe?

User would have to go through the verify identity process I guess.  Some instances you'd be asked to just change paswords. Not sure what the OP did to have their account limited but that is another kettle of fish altogether.  I, personally, would probably not use my PayPal and stick to credit cards, bank cards, or local cash when traveling abroad after hearing all these horror stories.  If I move abroad, I would prepare my old acct for the transition, i.e. empty it out/shutter it and open new acct at country where I'll be.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Good idea,before I travel,I will empty my PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@anniequalms

Rather than send more emails, you need to REPLY to one of the automated emails and explain your issue in good detail again.  You also need to specifically for a person to reply.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.