PayPal Refunded Buyer, Buyer sent damaged/missing items Package. PayPal refuses to look at case.

Siddykins09
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

I sold an item back in November 2017 that PayPal refunded the buyer earlier in January. 

The item was in complete working order, photos show what was sent to the buyer, there's proof he had the item he took from the total package (XBOX One controller) and there's proof that he did not return the item. 

I've uploaded all the evidence that shows the buyer did not return the package with all the items, in fact stole a high priced component. 

With all this, PayPal refuses to give me a legitimate response to my appeal, and instead relies on automated responses, constantly closing my case. 

What is PayPal's policy in how it deals with a buyer who returns a package that is both dirty, damaged, and missing items? 

What is the best way I can escalate this claim to someone who will actually review the photos, and evidence? 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

robot took the first shot at settling dispute,you may appeal and a human will look into it.

but pictures and emails are not good enough proof,paypal has never seen the item so it cant tell who is telling the truth.

you must understand this when you sell on internet,dont sell anything you cant afford to lose

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.