Item Was Never Returned & PayPal Already Refunded Him!

Gavinc2000
New Community Member
I was in a claim with a person recently over a hat. So long story short PayPal said that he will be refunded when he ships back the item to me. When I checked my P.O. box I can already tell he didn't return the item because the package was thin. So when I got back home I went to log into PayPal to tell them what happened the case was already closed and he had been refunded. I appealed and sent them supporting evidence that I did not receive my item back! Whenever I keep sending them evidence they keep on asking for more evidence and its getting frustrating. I emailed costumer service but no response! What should I do? Has anyone else been t
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Gavinc2000,

I'm so sorry to hear your item wasn't returned, I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

When it comes to disputes, we need as much information and evidence as possible to make a determination. I understand you've already provided evidence, have you spoken with anyone over the phone? It's possible we haven't received the evidence you provided, or are looking for something specific to resolve the case.

I would advise reaching out to us to discuss the status of the case and if we are asking for any specific information. You can find our contact information here.

I hope this helps, and good luck with your dispute!

- Ashley

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.