How to report a user?

Lu123
New Community Member

Hi, 

I know of a Paypal user who was frauduently selling Wireless tickets via Twitter and blocking users once received payment (she has since deleted her account). She was accepting payments via Friends and Family as I believe she knew it could not be disputed. 

I have evidence of her frauds (my sister and her friends were silly enough to be fooled).

I understand you cannot dispute a friends and family payment but was wondering if there was a formal way I could notify Paypal that one of their users was an unremorseful theif? 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Thre is no formal method report other PayPal members for any reason; this protects users from those who just get angry about another member.

You could phone PayPal support.

You could click on Help and Contact at the bottom of the page for other options.

Login to Me Too

Ceej1979
New Community Member

You mean, Paypal don't want to deal with all the white supremacists, and domestic terrorists, that use their site to fundraise their activities. Well, at least not until there is a big media scandal about it

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

report to TWITTER.

Login to Me Too

makeadifference
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/acceptableuse-full#prohibited-activities
If you see someone performing an action that's against these (See 2.(f) for your mentioned scenario) you can report the violation on https://www.paypal.com/us/ewf/f=pps_prohib
Login to Me Too

Ceej1979
New Community Member

You mean  "this is to protect white supremacists, and domestic terrorists. Who paypal don't want to deal with until their is a big media scandal about their funding of terrorism and hate speech"

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor
if your friends have used their credit card,then file chargeback,cc issuer does not differentiate freind or goods
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.