Dispute found unfavorable

LawsonMinions
Contributor
Contributor
A company charged my account after they already had. I filed a dispute with PayPal and was told they weren't doing anything as it was "not unauthorized" when it actually was. I had already paid a year for the educational site and it charged me again. Just because they've previously had a right to charge doesn't mean they should be able to charge at will. Is there anything that can be done?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Randy

@LawsonMinions

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience with an unauthorized transaction claim not being resolved in your favor.  Based on the information previously provided, it sounds like there might be a billing agreement created to send automatic payments to the merchant in question.  If PayPal denied your claim, that typically means that an agreement had been established with the merchant.  I recommend checking your account for any active agreements and if necessary, canceling them in order to avoid any further automatic payments from being sent from your account.  Here's how:  http://bit.ly/2ikETGS

- Randy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.