Where do i Post negative Feedback towards a Dishonest Seller ?

OdinX
New Community Member

I'd like to Post Negative Feedback Towards a DisHonest Seller (removed name)  on Facebook. He sent me Comic Books that were damaged , the damage could not be seen in the photos he provided. had to talk him into a partial refund because he started sounding shady and i wasnt sure he would send the money back after i sent him the books back,and after almost 2 weeks of excuses on why it hadnt been sent - he sent part of the agreed upon refund and said that was all i was getting. i have started a Dispute on Paypal and will be Notifying the Facebook Group he sold the comic books from .

Not sure where to post this to make sure he doesnt keep getting away with stuff like this

thanks

Odin

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OdinX

Firstly you are not allowed to name and shame on this public board, if you have issues then you deal with them via the resolution centre. So you need to edit your post and remove that name or you post will be reported and the mods remove it.

If you have filed a dispute for item received but not as described then you will probably have to send all the items back at your own expense before paypal can get you a full refund as paypal does not deal in part refunds.

But they only do that once you have escalated to a claim so if it is still at the dispute stage then you may be able to sort things with the seller.

Lastly if it was not an ebay transaction then you can't leave feedback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If he has sent you a partial refund and you accepted,how can you open a case on Paypal?

If he sold the comics on Facebook,then you should leave him a feedback on Facebook.

Next time,just open a case of item not as described on Paypal and Paypal will ask you to return the comics on your dime to get a full refund. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.