Paypal Dispute System

Haejun
New Community Member

I am sorry about English. I am not too good with writing or expressing myself.

Paypal dispute system is dysfunctional.

1. Paypal does not let buyers to attach or send the conversation that was made by seller and buyer.

2. Paypal does not cover refund for virtual goods.

I had two incident on these issues.

First one, the seller did not even respond after I made purchase, so I thought the seller was no longer in business. I made dispute and it was closed to seller's favour without even letting me know why.

Second one, I spoke with the seller before making purchase, and after making purchase. I saved up all the screen shots and emails to back myself up. I did not get the items that I was promised of, so I made a dispute again. Again, the dispute was closed to favour of the seller. The second seller was well-known fraud according to forums where I can search it very easily. I have called Paypal to inform all these information, but they did not help me at all. All they told me to do is contact my bank.

This is very disappointing. Makes me to think that I could become rich if I start fraud business over Paypal, since Paypal loves to protect their FRAUDULENT SELLERS.

Paypal really should protect buyers too!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Tommyy
Contributor
Contributor

I know what you mean and feel.

I've been in the same situation as you have two times during my Paypal experience. I just posted a thread aswell at https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Protections/Not-a-very-quot-Happy-Birthday-quot-from-Paypa...

Paypal really needs to do something about their disputes/claims system. I'm seriously considering talking to a television/investigation/police team to investigate into this matter. Paypal involves real money and should be taken seriously.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.