Limited Account?

yesdawson
New Community Member

My account is limited, and I want this limitation removed. I plan on using paypal in the future, but I can't because of this limitation. Help me please Cat Sad

We recently noticed an issue with your account. To see what you can and can't do while your account is limited, go to the Resolution Center.

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

• Apr 6, 2015: We want to check with you to make sure that no one has logged in to your account without your permission.

Please take a moment to change your password and create new security questions. You should also take a look at your account information and recent transactions. Make sure that your account information (address, phone number, etc.) hasn't changed and that you recognize all of your recent transactions.

If you see a payment that you don't recognize, let us know by going to the Resolution Center. Click "Dispute a Transaction" to report an unauthorized transaction.

This limitation cannot be appealed.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Yesdawson,

Welcome to the Community!

A limitation on your account means that we've placed some restrictions on what you can and can't do with the account for a particular reason.  You'll want to visit the resolution center to see if there are any steps available that you can complete.  We don't normally close accounts due to unauthorized access, so if you have further questions or need more assistance, please reach out to customer service.  You can reach us via phone, email, Facebook, and even Twitter

Thanks,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

buycity2011
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I dont know why i can not sending money or pay for item? i dont know what i am wrong with paypal

anyway, could you tell me how many paypal acocunt i can create. ?

thanks

Login to Me Too

RAJAMUNEEB
New Community Member

1sy paypal paypal accept my bank bank account and then after few days they remove my account and i want to add my bank account so i can recive that error Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later plz give me any solution

Even small amount transferred in my payoneer card for confirmation but later limitation applied on my account and now showing transaction invalid and payoneer card isnot linking with my paypal account.

thank u 

Login to Me Too

Yass2Tech

Hello,

Please Can You Help Me ! i have a limitation account ?

We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information about your business to allow us to provide uninterrupted service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

• Feb 16, 2016: It's been a little while since you used your account. So, we just want to make sure that you authorized some recent transactions.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.