Help - Buyer make the payment and receive the items, after some days paypal reverse payment

cristisan
Contributor
Contributor
Please help us to have the money back or the items, buyer have the money and items and he didn't answer to the phone !!

for this transaction id 72V21389ME065900F
we receive an order on date 8 september at 23:49
we process this order on 10 september
on 10 september we contact the seller and ask if the payment and the order are ok, and he confirm that
we told him that the transaction we will ship on few days so that paypal verify the payment
we wait, and all ok from paypal
on the email from the 09 septemeber is that (Thanks for using PayPal. You can now ship any items. To see all the transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.)
but we wait
on 12 september we talk again with the buyer and we told him the transaction from paypal are ok and the item will dispatch today
from date 08 to 12 september is 4 days, in this day the paypal can verify the transaction
but all ok
on date 13 september the buyer receive the item
all ok from us and buyer, buyer call us that he receive the items and he thanks us
after 6 days we receive from paypal temporary hold for this payment, remember 6 days on 14 september !!!
please clarify us were did we make wrong with this order ?
please read the entire email and give us an good reply, we just want the money back because the buyer now has the phone closed and all the products that he buy and pay are at his location !!

please note, we did not dispatch in the same day of the payment, we talk with the buyer and he confirm that he order that items, his phone number , we dispatch the items after 4 days, and please read what we receive in the email of the transaction "Thanks for using PayPal. You can now ship any items. To see all the transaction details, log in to your PayPal account"

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

cristisan
Contributor
Contributor

please someone can help me with some advices ?

Login to Me Too

RC4

It sounds like a dispute or claim needs to be filed, which will not occur on a discussion board. I had the "pleasure" of filing two disputes - I did so by calling Paypal. On the contact page, you have the option to file the claim online or call Paypal. In both cases I called. The link "Contact us" is on the bottom of the Paypal page - where you normally log in to access your account.  The URL:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/helpscr?cmd=_help&t=escalateTab

Good luck opening and resolving your case.

Login to Me Too

cristisan
Contributor
Contributor

i just did this, and they cannot help me

they last reply:

Thank you for contacting PayPal. Your concerns were recently forwarded to our office for review in the hope that we might be able to assist you further. We have reviewed your PayPal account and your recent enquiry. Please allow us to offer further explanation concerning your issue.

Mr. Coman, a review of your PayPal account, registered with email address XXXX, shows that on 09 September, 2012 you received a payment in the amount of €211.22 EUR from XXXXX, email address XXXXX; transaction ID XXXX for Goods (other).

Subsequent to this sale, on 14 September, 2012 we received notification that the funds received were potentially unauthorised. We then opened an investigation to determine the legitimacy of the payment and to establish whether or not you would be eligible for Seller Protection; case reference XXXXX. This transaction was not covered by PayPal’s Seller Protection Policy, as the payment was listed as Ineligible for Seller Protection in the transaction details page applicable to this payment.

Mr. Coman, a transaction is considered completed when the funds have been successfully transferred from one PayPal account to another. However, should we receive notification that a transaction could be unauthorised, we are obligated to place a temporary hold on all involved funds until the source and validity of the funds can be verified. If, in fact, the funds are found to be unauthorised, we are required to return the funds to the legitimate owner of the monies

In this instance we were obliged to return the funds to the original funding source as the funds sent were shown to be unauthorised.

Login to Me Too

Jayski
Contributor
Contributor
Its easy to see the buyer has all the power...the seller is not protected at all even though they constantly repeat the seller is protected...I had over $800 returned to the buyer who scammed me even after showing more than enough evidence they did authorize the purchases. From now on I'm gonna buy stuff with someone else's credit card thru PayPal using the link o the home page then simply say I didn't authorize the purchase and get my money back... They obviously do not care about the seller's money or the stock they already shipped out to the customer the seller will never get back...might as well get me some new stuff as well...
Login to Me Too

cristisan
Contributor
Contributor

yes, the buyer have all the power, the paypal did not resolve our problem, now we will wait that the police to do they work !

Now for all the transaction that we receive we ask the scanned ID or the passport !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.