Confirm your bank- enter deposit amounts

iProvidence
Contributor
Contributor

When I confirmed my account, I never got an amount of money to type in, can I get a new one some how?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

IProvidence -

Welcome to the Community!

When confirming a bank account via random deposits, it can take 2-3 business (weekends/holidays don't count) for the deposits to show up.  If it hasn't been that amount of time, you'll want to give it just a bit.  If it has, start by checking with your bank.  Some banks don't show them because they're so small, or they consolidate the information because it may cancel out (banks are just trying to save you on paperwork, and hey, that's a good thing).  Keep in mind some types of bank accounts cannot accept electronic transfers or may not work well with our system, such as brokerage accounts or speciality accounts.

If you still can't locate them, PayPal can resend the deposits only one time, 10 calendar days from when you first added the bank account (but not before).  You would have to contact customer service to request this, or wait until the website gives you the option.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

ItZ_Curtesy
New Community Member

I just recieved my bank deposits and i was trying to confirm them and i was wondering how i am supposed to type it when it gives me only 2 digits. like if it was 0.35 then -0.35? am i supposed to just type (35)? because i did and it gave me an error. please help me.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Yes, you would type it in just as 35.  However, you should have two separate deposits - you may want to contact the bank to have them go through your statement in detail.

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.