Using Paypal Credit for Medical/dDental Care

laural1227
New Community Member

Can someone please tell me if there is a way to use my approved line of Paypal credit for medical/dental care? Is there a credit card I can request based on my approved line of Paypal credit? If not, does my doctor's office have to accept some sort of electronic form of Paypal payment and how would that work? They are pretty open as long as they get paid but we are none of us very technilogically sophisticated :). Thanks in advance! 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

read the terms and agreement.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

No PayPal Credit for in-office payments.

CareCredit.com is a good option for delayed medical/dental payments.  It has options for full payment delay with minimum monthly payments.  It is a plastic card to use in the office for in-person payments.

Login to Me Too

Civiccoconut
Contributor
Contributor

CareCredit and DentalFirst Financing have ridiculous APRs. Paypal is offering 0 APR for 15 months. I would much rather use Paypal, but didn't realize I was applying for credit to use online and not an actual credit card where I could pay off my medical with high interest.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.