Paypal Cash

kissdude
Contributor
Contributor

Went to my local CVS store to add money to my PayPal account via Green Dot and its been close to 24 hours with no money being deposited into my account, Whats going on...I even tried to contact Green Dot Corp with no luck what so ever...Someone please help if you can.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Connercharge
New Community Member
I'm in the exact same boat. Supposedly the manager of my local CVS is going to call somewhere on the East coast tomorrow morning to see what the deal is...
Login to Me Too

chaylaks
New Community Member

I went to Rite Aid and loaded money on 4/13/2016 and i am still waiting fot it to post to my account. I got an email from

support on friday saying it would be in my account in the next 24 to 48 hours. its been over 48 hours and still nothing.

Login to Me Too

TheMadrath
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same problem. I added cash to my PayPal account at RiteAid. I received a confirmation after the transaction and PayPal has sent me several emails congratulating me for successfully increasing my PayPal balance. But my balance says $0.00 and when I have called PayPal, they have NO RECORD of any transaction. PayPal couldn't help me, so they told me to contact GreenDot. Naturally, GreenDot has no idea what I'm talking about because IT ISN'T THEIR PROBLEM...it's PAYPAL's..so meanwhile PayPal plays hot potato with the issue and I am still at a loss. Has anyone had their PayPal CASH resolved yet?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

There past few weeks there were reports of error messages with trying to add money and it turns out that the server that verifies ID info went down, then the backlog of cash that needed to appear in people's accounts started trickling in perhaps your issue is related to that.

Try contacting PayPal My Cash:

https://www.paypal-cash.com/faqs.html

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.