PayPal Here

PeacockPucker
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a card reader and have my business account set up, I believe.  I also have downloaded the "PayPal Here" App  but when I try to see what it is about on my actual PayPal Account, it says "you are not eligible for PayPal Here".   

What does that mean?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It means you are not eligible.  Not all people are.

If you had started from your PayPal to apply for PayPal Here you would have found out immediately if you were eligible.  When eligible then you would have been instructed to download the app.

Not knowing anything about your financial situation, your PayPal activities, or your location there is no way to speculate why you are not eligible.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It means you are not eligible.  Not all people are.

If you had started from your PayPal to apply for PayPal Here you would have found out immediately if you were eligible.  When eligible then you would have been instructed to download the app.

Not knowing anything about your financial situation, your PayPal activities, or your location there is no way to speculate why you are not eligible.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.