4 REPLIES 4

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

which Paypal card,there are so so many Paypal cards> 

Login to Me Too

Imladris
New Community Member

Unfortunately, the link gives incorrect information.

The link shows multiple convenience stores that are available to load funds.  For the last week, I have been unable to load cash to my account.  First call to Paypal customer assistance tells me it is a system wide problem they are working on - they will Email me when it is resolved.

Second call a week later tells me that Paypal has changed locations for loading funds, limiting to Dollar General, Family Dollar and Fred's.   This information is not available on the Web, nor is it apparently widely known  to Customer service.  This is a bad time of the year to be making a change like this - when a lot of internet transactions are taking place.

Login to Me Too

lala0726
Contributor
Contributor
If you're just wanting to add money to your PayPal account you can do it at any CVS or Rite Aid (assuming the employees actually know how to do it). The Mobile app let's you generate a barcode that they can scan from your phone and it goes directly to your account. Or you can print the barcode out from the PayPal website under your account. BUT like all the other third party services associated with PayPal...prepaid cards, mycash cards etc...there are issues. There seems to be a huge lack of communication between PayPal, the stores that supposedly offer these services/products and their employees, ALL of the PayPal customer service depts and the info they put online.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.