Error Code 202

hkuspc45
Contributor
Contributor

Tried explorer, chrome, foxfire still can't get error code. Called number w8th no resolution.  Wtf.

Login to Me Too
142 REPLIES 142

Vegaskatus
Contributor
Contributor

I'm curious where they're going to refund the money to.  Since I paid in cash, I'd just be happy if they "refunded" it to my paypal account.

Login to Me Too

coconutgirl
Contributor
Contributor

Im just wondering, even if you get refunded, how would they be refunded you? If you paid cash, would they send you a check? 

and besides that, How long would that take, if they are refunding you? Especially if you need the money immediately to be used.

Also what if that process takes 1 month to finally go through, and the site comes back on in 3 hours after you requested the return....

These are questions you should ask should you get through to someone. 

Login to Me Too

TMi5ch

Went to the store bought a mypay cash card for $300.00. Came home tried to add it via computer, recieved error code 202, tried it again on mobile phone, same thing, called Paypal my cash, which is a voice recording telling you how to add your money to your account essentially looping you to your problem. Recalled hit # 3 times and 1 to talk to an operator. Waiting 45 minutes on the phone for her to tell me Error 202 is an Error Code that is happening from something on paypals end. She informed me no info about the problem is being given to them to tell the customers. This is absolutely unacceptable for such a big company like this to faulter and give no reason behind it. If it was the company owners money they'd be asking where there money was and the problem would be taken care asap. Now hundreds of people with bills to pay are sitting on pieces of plastic with thousands of dollars on them only to be told no one knows what is going on. I don't see Paypal offering to pay these bills or late fees. 

Login to Me Too

marhxalot
Contributor
Contributor
Still not working as of 10:36 EST
Login to Me Too

Mjones286
Contributor
Contributor

it has now been over 24 hours and still no answers. This is completely unacceptable 

Login to Me Too

ShellShxck
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal, what is going on? Give us answers, or a time frame. It's been 24 hours and we still have no answers. People have bills to pay, places to go. A big company like this can at least afford an answer. If it was your money, you'd be flipping out. Don't you see the frustration in your customers? You can't even back your product. Definitely incredibly disappointed
Login to Me Too

Armckee
Contributor
Contributor
I bought my card yesterday at 3pm cst. And now its 10am the next morning.... i put 120$ on my card and now no one can seem to tell me when it is gonna work again... this is ridiculous... i feel really bad for the ppl that pay there bills with this card and are in jepordy of getting them cut off. Im starting to think maybe paypal isnt really the best company to b handling my money...
Login to Me Too

Vegaskatus
Contributor
Contributor

People have been posting on the Paypal Facebook page.  The only thing they've said is that they're aware of they problem, they're sorry for it, thier engineers are working on it, and they have no ETA for repair.

Login to Me Too

Armckee
Contributor
Contributor
I cant find the paypal facbook page where ppl are talkng about the problems were having... can someone point me in the rite direction...
Login to Me Too

Mrsflorez
Contributor
Contributor
In the face book search bar u just type in paypal. Then go to where it says posts. And u should be able to see all the comments from those having issues
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.