Error Code 202

hkuspc45
Contributor
Contributor

Tried explorer, chrome, foxfire still can't get error code. Called number w8th no resolution.  Wtf.

Login to Me Too
142 REPLIES 142

Twiztedhippie
Contributor
Contributor
I am also having this problem.. This is kind of ridiculous isn't it?
Login to Me Too

Twiztedhippie
Contributor
Contributor
And it's 5:28 am eastern standard time.. Bought card yesterday..
Login to Me Too

Sboyer18
6:10 eastern time and still not working, I have court in 1 hour and need the money to get there with uber.. this is BS pay pal and you need to fix this ASAP. PLUS clearly this has been an on going issue for quite sometime this past 15 hrs .... paypal needs to tighten up
Login to Me Too

GrilledKoala
Contributor
Contributor

Still not working. 3:33am PST. The red error message now changes every once in a while to "cannot verify identity," yet gives me no way to do so. -.-

Login to Me Too

Mrsflorez
Contributor
Contributor
This is ridiculous! It's 3:40am pt and PayPal still hasn't solved their issue! This company is a joke! It should of been resolved by now.. Very disappointed!
Login to Me Too

coconutgirl
Contributor
Contributor

Im having the same issue, I called paypal earlier, and was transfered to someone who took the number on the bottom right of the card...She then asked how much was on it....She did NOT  get the scratched out numbers.. Dont know what that was suppose to do since she just said she knew about it not working and did not know how long it was going to take to get fixed....

I clearly bought the card way after many of you, and THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN...Paypal cash card services should be suspended from preventing people from buying them and loading them up with funds when they experince any errors including 202.

Now what? still no funds....and it's 6:46am the next day.....They are just putting our questions aside, and that's not right.

DONT BUY PAYPAL CASH CARDS ANY MORE

Login to Me Too

coconutgirl
Contributor
Contributor

P.S. JUST SPOKE TO PAYPAL CASH CARD SERVICES, AND THEY SAID IT'S PAYPAL ITSELF THAT'S HAVING THE PROBLEM LOADING THE FUNDS, NOT PAYPAL CASH CARD....ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT,AND THEY WILL EVENTUALLY START LOADING AGAIN, SO JUST KEEP TRYING.....NEXT TIME JUST GET GIFT CARDS AND ADD THEM TO YOUR WALLET ON YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.....SEEMS TO BE SAFER EVEN IF YOU NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH IS LEFT ON THEM, AND EVEN IF, IT DOESNT LET YOU SEE IF YOU WERE REFUNDED WHEN MAKING A RETURN......ugh 

Login to Me Too

Twelfie
Contributor
Contributor

8 AM Eastern Time and STILL NOT WORKING.

I cannot believe how incompetent Paypal is. 

Login to Me Too

Mjones286
Contributor
Contributor
So it's 8:14 a.m. I purchased a PayPal card yesterday at 10:30 am. I have been contacting PayPal since 11:00 a.m. On yesterday. I'm in a horrible situation and it's still not working. What company allows something like this to happen and does not give any answers. Yes my cash is a third party company, but the site is 100% Paypal.
Login to Me Too

Corindia
Contributor
Contributor
An update for me. Yesterday before I went to bed I sent off a message through the message center to PayPal. I received a reply this morning. Here's what I got: "I am glad you reached out. My name is Andrea and I am happy to help you with your PayPal My Cash card. I can understand that must make you feel upset and we will work toward fixing the problem on our end. Unfortunately, things change over time. So now, we must confirm your identity before you use your PayPal My Cash Card. In the event we are unable to verify your identity, you may request a refund via the My Cash website, by following the steps below: Go to www.paypal-cash.com and click Log in with PayPal Access to log in to your PayPal account. Click FAQ/Contact Us near the top of the page. Click Why couldn't PayPal verify my personal information? Click Click Here. You will be directed to a new page where you will need to enter the 10-digit PIN on your PayPal My Cash card to initiate your refund. Rebecca, you may also call My Cash directly at 855-721-5035. To reach a representative, Press 1 for all voice prompts, Press 0# for 10 digit pin 3 times Press 1 to speak with a representative I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for your continued patronage. If there’s anything else I can do for you, just let me know by replying to this email. I am happy to help. Sincerely, Andrea PayPal Customer Solutions PayPal Copyright © 1999-2016 PayPal. All rights reserved." I haven't had a chance to do this yet myself but on my lunch break I will definitely see if any of this works. Thought I would post this here to see if it could help anyone before I had a chance to check it out myself. I know some of you need this to work a lot more immediately than I do. *crossing my fingers that this might help some if not all... but not holding my breath* 😕
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.