Error Code 202

hkuspc45
Contributor
Contributor

Tried explorer, chrome, foxfire still can't get error code. Called number w8th no resolution.  Wtf.

Login to Me Too
142 REPLIES 142

Bob90s
Contributor
Contributor
Now instead of error 202 its saying error code 4003. So frustrating! Its says my card has already been used, if it has then its not by me. It sounds like some people are having luck and getting their money, can't wait til this issue is resolved for everybody
Login to Me Too

Bob90s
Contributor
Contributor
So i just called and talked to a representative very quickly. They told me that they've been having issues all day and that the only way I'd be able to get my funds is if I email vrn disputes, and that I'd finally get access to my money after sending them a photo of the reciept, card, and photo id. They said the reason i had this problem was bc i reloaded the card.. If you're not supposed to reload the card then why say they're reusable?
Login to Me Too

Twelfie
Contributor
Contributor
What is vrn? It's now been 3 full days since I've reloaded my card and none of the funds are in my account. I dont know what to do anymore besides call night after night asking me to wait. I'n a full tume student and I need this money.....
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.